Search This Blog

Monday 6 April 2015

I'd Give Anything To Be Your Everything Again-Tracy Lawrence

There's a little house I drive by everyday going in town
And it just kills me to see how he's let it run down
When I built it to hear you tell it I'd built you a mansion on a hill
And even now that's where part of me still lives
Wish I could hold you and know you still want me
To be the only one on earth you need
Just to make your dreams come true like I once did
I'd give anything to be your everything again

I know I said I wouldn't call you I know the trouble it could bring
But I'm sure by now you've told him I don't mean anything
I'll let you go but I want you to know before this conversation ends
I'd give anything to be your everything again
Wish I could hold you...
Oh oh girl I'd give anything to be your everything again

No comments:

Post a Comment