Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

It Only Takes One Bar (To Make A Prison)-Tracy Lawrence

Last night she wasn't sleeping when I came slipping in
I knew I had it coming cause she knew where I'd been
She said a part of me walks out that door everytime you leave
So remember this while you are losin' me
It only takes one bar to make a prison
You've been doing too much time away from home
She said it takes two hearts to hold a love together
But it only takes one fool to be alone

She said I've sat here in the darkness one too many times
And stealin' thoughts of holding you has been my only crime
Right then I realized she'd always have the key
And locked up in her arms is the only time I'm free
It only takes one bar to make a prison
I've been doing too much time away from home
It takes two hearts to hold a love together
But it only takes one fool to be alone
It only takes one bar to make a prison and it only takes one fool to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment