Search This Blog

Thursday 4 January 2018

6th Avenue-Gary Barlow

A strip of sunlight, a moment in time 
A change of direction 
Your life in a face, your words on a page 
Now your heart needs no protection 
In one conversation I saw what I’d always believed in
In just a few words I could tell it would hurt 
To leave you without knowing when I might see you again 
So again I depend on the unknown 
[Chorus]
I’ve traveled six thousand miles thirty thousand feet just to see you 
Where is the danger 
I have my return ticket ready with nothing to lose 
Has time taken leave of our senses 
Or has sense taken leave of our time 
If all of my life has been leading to this rendezvous 
Let it happen on 6th Avenue 
I’ve always lived life in search of surprise 
I keep my eyes open 
What you can’t control you can’t leave alone 
So don’t choose be chosen 
Now your tongue can’t say the questions cos you know the answers
In just a few words I could tell it would hurt 
To leave you without knowing when I might see you again 
[Repeat chorus]
On any other day I’d have taken Broadway 
In a New York minute 
To think I could have missed you 

[Repeat chorus x2]



Lyrics With Thanks From-https://www.azlyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment